Business Tax in Hong Kong

Enqiry Now

Or contact our accountants on (852) 3180-7878.

FAQ > Business Tax in Hong Kong > B03

Q: Under what circumstances is an offshore company liable to profits tax? View : 170

Generally speaking, a company is liable to profits tax if it carries on a trade, profession or business in Hong Kong and has profits arising in or derived from Hong Kong from such trade, profession or business.

This applies equally to Hong Kong companies and those incorporated overseas.

Share this Question :
Related Questions :