Hong Kong Incorporation

Enqiry Now

Or contact our accountants on (852) 3180-7878.

FAQ > Hong Kong Incorporation > J06

Q: Who help me to keep the company in good standing and filing all the government requirement? View : 79
A: Our company will act as company secretary to make sure your company complies with local legal requirements. We file all paperwork at the appropriate times and ensure that your company fulfills all legal obligations to remain in good standing.
Share this Question :
Related Questions :