Hong Kong Incorporation

Enqiry Now

Or contact our accountants on (852) 3180-7878.

FAQ > Hong Kong Incorporation > I04

Q: How can a company change its name after incorporation? View : 59

A company may pass a Special Resolution to change its name after company registry. A "Notice of Change of Company Name" (Form NNC2) should be delivered within 15 days after the passing of the Special Resolution together with the required fee either electronically through the "e-Registry" portal (www.eregistry.gov.hk) or in hard copy form to the Shroff on the 14th floor of the Queensway Government Offices. The change of name will be effective from the date on which the Certificate of Change of Name is issued. Please note that the Special Resolution on change of name and the Articles of Association as altered in relation to change of company name need not be delivered to the Registry.

Share this Question :
Related Questions :