Hong Kong Incorporation

Enqiry Now

Or contact our accountants on (852) 3180-7878.

FAQ > Hong Kong Incorporation > H13

Q: Is it necessary for non-Hong Kong residents to hold a passport in order to be the shareholders or directors of limited company? View : 78
A: No. However, shareholders and directors of the company shall hold valid passports or travel permits and ID cards when they want to open a bank account in Hong Kong.
Share this Question :
Related Questions :