Hong Kong Incorporation

Enqiry Now

Or contact our accountants on (852) 3180-7878.

FAQ > Hong Kong Incorporation > H05

Q: Can the registered office of a local limited company be situated outside Hong Kong? View : 75
A: No. The registered office must be situated in Hong Kong.
Share this Question :
Related Questions :