Hong Kong Incorporation

Enqiry Now

Or contact our accountants on (852) 3180-7878.

FAQ > Hong Kong Incorporation > H02

Q: How do I form and register a local limited company in Hong Kong? View : 127

You have to choose the company type and a company name first when registering company. In choosing a company name, please refer to the Companies Registry's Guideline on Registration of Company Names for Hong Kong Companies. And to get documents/forms listed below prepared:

a) Incorporation Form - Form NNC1 (for company limited by shares) or Form NNC1G (for company not limited by shares);
b) A copy of the company's articles of association; and
c) A Notice to Business Registration Office (IRBR1) to apply for Business Registration Certificate

Share this Question :
Related Questions :