Business Tax in Hong Kong

Enqiry Now

Or contact our accountants on (852) 3180-7878.

FAQ > Business Tax in Hong Kong > B18

Q: How to submit the Profit Tax Return for a limited company? View : 71
A: The accounts of a limited company shall be audited by a Certified Public Accountant before submitting to the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) together with an auditor's report and Profit Tax Return.
Share this Question :
Related Questions :