Business Tax in Hong Kong

Enqiry Now

Or contact our accountants on (852) 3180-7878.

FAQ > Business Tax in Hong Kong > B17

Q: Is an offshore company, i.e. one incorporated outside Hong Kong, liable to pay Hong Kong profits tax? View : 70
A: The Inland Revenue Ordinance (“IRO”) contains no exemption from profits tax for offshore companies. Whether an offshore company is liable to profits tax depends on the nature and extent of its activities in Hong Kong.
Share this Question :
Related Questions :