Business Tax in Hong Kong

Enqiry Now

Or contact our accountants on (852) 3180-7878.

FAQ > Business Tax in Hong Kong > B16

Q: How to manage the Profit Tax Return if it is received in the taxing period before the business of the limited company commence? View : 64
A: The Profit Tax Return shall also be submitted to the IRD even if the limited company has not commenced its business.
Share this Question :
Related Questions :