Business Tax in Hong Kong

Enqiry Now

Or contact our accountants on (852) 3180-7878.

FAQ > Business Tax in Hong Kong > B14

Q: A Hong Kong Company only opens a bank account in China and does not open any account in Hong Kong. Shall this Company exempted from Hong Kong tax declaration? View : 72
A: According to Hong Kong tax regulations, all Hong Kong company has the obligation to declare its financial condition to Inland Revenue Department, whether its business takes place in Hong Kong or not. If this company does not have its source of income in Hong Kong, it can apply for offshore exemption to Inland Revenue Department.
Share this Question :
Related Questions :