Business Tax in Hong Kong

Enqiry Now

Or contact our accountants on (852) 3180-7878.

FAQ > Business Tax in Hong Kong > B13

Q: A Hong Kong company only setup a bank account as to collect and pay bills for another Chinese Company, does this Hong Kong company need to process accounting, auditing and tax declaration in Hong Kong? View : 95

Yes. Even if the company in Hong Kong only performs the role of collecting and paying for others, it shall be deemed as agency service business, and its income shall be the commission for collection and payment for others.

Share this Question :
Related Questions :