Business Tax in Hong Kong

Enqiry Now

Or contact our accountants on (852) 3180-7878.

FAQ > Business Tax in Hong Kong > B10

Q: Can the profits of a Hong Kong company offset the losses of previous year? View : 89
A: Losses made in an accounting year are to be carried forward and set off against future profits of that company.
Share this Question :
Related Questions :